We are now looking for a Technical Marketing Manager for our Executive Briefing Center.
What you’ll be doing:
You will deliver key product positioning and company messaging. You will perform live demonstrations of hardware and software solutions spanning our product range for C-level customers, partners, VIPs, press and visitors. You'll build new and refine and upgrade existing demonstration platforms and infrastructure. You will be expected to enthusiastically engage with internal teams to adopt new technologies for demonstration and product positioning.Additionally in this role you will provide mentorship and support for demonstrations at events and keynotes.You will engage with multi-functional teams and senior management to handle schedules and provide visitor-centric demonstrations. You will maintain inventory of demonstration equipment and systems and select and test new solutions as well as support international teams with demonstration content, best practices and messaging.
What we need to see:
- High attention to detail with superb communication and presentation skills
- Strong project/people management skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a highly dynamic work environment and work under stress to meet bold time schedules
- Bachelors in computer science, or other technical field, preferred
- 5+ years of total experience in technology with previous technical marketing, product management or marketing experience
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Real passion for computer technology
- Strong analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of general PC software and hardware
- PC gaming skills a bonus
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our elite teams are rapidly growing. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you!We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer