Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Technical Writer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago).
- Analyze and assess current processes and define / document improvements.
- Recommend method and procedural changes.
- Handle projects that encompass requirements elicitation, system / screen design, user / functional requirements documentation, test plan / scenario creation and final defect tracking.
- Prepare and / or maintain functional and technical documentation pertaining to application programming.
- Continuously improve analyst process and adherence.
- Manage time, set priorities and perform management escalations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years analyst experience preferred.
- Expertise in gathering business requirements using JAD sessions, process flows, use cases and other methods.
- Skilled in managing small to medium-size projects. Project management background a plus.
- Proficient in "as-is" and "to-be" modeling / mapping of business processes.
- Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of other technologies and platforms, including legacy midrange, client / server and OO programming.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate complex information clearly and concisely.
- Analytical and organized. A time-management pro.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!