Get new similar jobs by email for
EXPERIENCED TRAILER MECHANIC:
* Qualified candidate needs to have at least 2 years experience as a trailer mechanic
* Needs to provide own hand tools
* Perform routine repairs and adjustments on trailer equipment in compliance with manufacturer’s and company schedules, including diagnosing, repairing or replacing components
* Apply knowledge and work experience in accordance with DOT, OSHA, EPA, and any other rules and regulations as required.
* Be able to inspect and perform repairs in, on and/or under parts of equipment
* Have experience in repairing and/or rebuilding all or part of trailer components
* Be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time and be physically able to lift up to 50#. Walk, reach (including above head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel as necessary to perform duties
* Job could require working outside in various weather conditions
* Must be dependable and on time, ready to work
* Needs to be able to follow verbal and written instructions and communicate with manager
We offer competitive salary based on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes, paid holidays, vacation, production bonus and medical benefits.
A 40 year second generation family business located in Cobb County for 20 years.