Get new similar jobs by email for
Unarmed Security Officer
UNARMED SECURITY OFFICERS
SANTA CLARITA AREA
Apply now if you are interested in working for one of the top employers in the security industry, developing yourself as a security specialist, or benefiting from our training and education as well as designing your own security career plan.
SECURITY OFFICER JOB SUMMARY
Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Performs periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
Ø Must be 18 years of age and a US Citizen
Ø Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks
Ø Must undergo and meet company standards for controlled substance testing
Ø Must have one year experience in either military, criminal justice field and/or security
Ø Must be able to obtain/maintain a government security clearance or interim status. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Active security clearance and state security license highly preferred.
Ø High School Diploma or GED required
Ø Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures
Ø Ability to see, hears, speaks, and writes English clearly in order to communicate with employees and clients
Ø Must have reliable means of communication (pager or phone) and reliable means of transportation
GREAT BENEFITS TO INCLUDE: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and life insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Directly Online by following the steps below:
1. Click the “Apply Now” button below
2. Once redirected to the Pinkerton site click the link: Click on “Security Operations Start Application"
3. Go to the “Apply to a Location Near You” tab. Put in California for the state and Santa Clarita for the city and click the green arrow next to the city. You will then be directed to the current open positions for Santa Clarita.
4. Select the title of the position you are interested in and you will be directed to the Job Description for that position.
5. Read and confirm the selection and click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page
6. Complete the application process as instructed