VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
STAFFING INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL
BOCA RATON, FL
SALARY + COMMISSIONS AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS
CareersUSA is a leader in staffing and HR software solutions, with a reputation for achieving excellence in the business community through our insight, versatility and commitment. We have over 31 years of experience, a network of offices throughout the country, and are driving some of the most exciting new developments in staffing and HR software solutions today. Strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for many years to come, which makes CareersUSA the company of choice.
The Vice President of Business Development is responsible for leading the entire sales organization as well as developing marketing strategies and driving sales campaigns. This is a key position and the individual will be a member of the leadership team reporting directly to the CEO located in our Boca Raton, FL Headquarters.
We are looking for that unique professional who can create vision, set expectations and lead by example – a leader who enjoys developing accounts at the highest level and who thrives on generating new business while improving existing relationships.
The VP of Business Development is the lead sales executive and who will also be responsible for personally bringing in new major accounts, expanding existing relationships and reactivating dormant accounts.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and coach entire company sales program.
- Coaches and empowers sales team to achieve peak performance and meet objectives set forth by management.
- Reviews analysis of sales activities and forecast data to determine progress toward goals and objectives.
- Reviews market analysis to determine client needs, volume potential, price schedules, discount rates, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals for the company.
- Setting up several appointments per week with “C” level executives at mid-large business and Fortune 500 clients.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in developing new business and maintaining existing business through the ongoing development of successful sales and marketing tactics, but also as a result of personal relationships with clients. This is done daily through emails, phone calls and personal visits.
- This position requires travel to the Northeast Region and the Atlanta marketplace approximately 5 days every 6-8 weeks.
- 5 years of sales and management experience with successful selling to "C" level executives required.
- 2 years of staffing industry or related experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Proven track record increasing sales in the staffing, consulting or services field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a sales organization is critical.
- Exceptional, demonstrated consultative sales skills. Ability to craft a solution with services that meets business goals based on client discussions.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C level and other decision makers.
- Demonstrated experience directly leading sales teams, with an impeccable ability to impact and influence through a collaborative approach.
- Strong leadership, business acumen and strategic agility to be able to plan, lead, and drive change in the organization while meeting or exceeding business objectives.
- An effective, persuasive speaker and writer who can communicate effectively with both internal client management and external client groups.
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible to generate 30-50% revenue growth yearly.
- Assertive, highly motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to be flexible in your schedule.
- Travel required to the Northeast Region and the Atlanta marketplace approximately 5 days every 6-8 weeks.
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- Email: Please use the email feature of Monster to apply via email
This position pays a base salary with a lucrative commission structure and bonus program. If you have positive energy and are a self-driven senior sales executive looking for an immediate opportunity, please apply with us today.