You must have prior B2B, e-Commerce, or ERP Sales Experience, you will not be considered for any role if you don't have Software Sales Experience. Taking a company through a successful IPO or Acquisition is helpful.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Sales (The VP Sales for Base Accounts) is a key member of the senior executive team. This position is responsible for developing and executing effective account management strategies for building and maintaining our account management and revenue flow that consistently meets or exceeds established targets and expands the breadth and depth of market coverage and penetration in selected markets. The current base account team comprises of 10 sales and support professionals covering a global businesss setting.
· Work closely with the CEO and Executive Team to establish the strategy, goals, and actions necessary to achieve aggressive growth targets.
· Inspire the Sales team to work in unison toward a shared vision.
· Develop strategies and tactics for increasing market share within existing accounts and markets, while expanding into new verticals.
· Develop and implement annual business plans and manage to monthly, quarterly and annual expense and revenue budgets.
· Build the Sales infrastructure to enable the company to rapidly scale while providing an exceptional experience for clients and job seekers; identify and hire top talent and employ best practices.
· Provide leadership to the sales organization in a manner that ensures exceptional service to all stakeholders and that produces market differentiation and competitive advantage.
· Establish clear sales metrics and benchmarks for measuring progress and maintaining focus.
· Seek continuous improvement in staff capabilities and provide ongoing coaching and development opportunities.
· Lead and reinforce the company culture and values within the Sales organization.
· Collaborate with strategic partners and clients to research market needs and identify possible new product solutions.
· Work closely with all other departments to leverage the total capabilities of the company in creating a winning go-to-market strategy and flawless execution.
· Maintain current knowledge of the human capital industry, the competitive landscape and industry trends.
· Establish and maintain a strong network of relationships within the industry.
· 10 plus years experience and a proven track record in sales management with at least three years in a SaaS company experiencing rapid growth; startup experience a plus.
· Great track record of hiring and growing sales teams and ability to do so with speed.
· Hands-on experience strategizing and negotiating complex sales deals.
· Ability to operate at both a strategic/conceptual level and at a detailed, operational level.
· Metrics driven; highly disciplined process orientation.
· Outstanding communication, presentation, networking, and organizational skills.
· Proven ability to perform in a consultative, collaborative manner and engender trust and cooperation from colleagues and stakeholders.
· A hands-on, action-oriented approach that fits well with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture.
· Engaging leadership style that builds and sustains credibility with staff, colleagues, clients and other stakeholders.
· Must be authentically honest and ethical. There is a bias towards executives who are smart, passionate, energetic, and results focused.
· Possesses strong will to achieve.
· A candidate who will bring instant validation and market presence to the table.