This is an excellent opportunity to work on a global E-Commerce application for a well-known Fortune 500 company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Development of features for a global E-Commerce website.
- Creation of conceptual and detailed technical design documents.
- Provide accurate and timely estimates (work breakdown schedules).
- Design and develop relational database applications.
- Document and execute unit and integration tests.
- Define and implement standards and best practices for software development.
- Participate in code review sessions as a coordinator, owner, reader, recorder or observer.
- Support the needs and requirements of other I.S. departments.
- Provide 3rd-level application support for production installed components.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- Minimum 4 years experience developing in a distributed application environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a development lead on major projects.
- Must have experience programming with J2EE development stack, preferably on IBM WebSphere Commerce platform.
- Must have working knowledge of Java, JDO, JMS, JSP, Web Services, SOAP, and XML technologies.
- Experience programming in one major database: DB2, MS SQL, or Oracle.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented concepts and applied UML experience.
- Must have experience leading at least one project through a formal software development lifecycle.
We have 6 different Websphere positions- developers and admin
Fortune500 client. .*Pls send the resume ASAP. Will transfer H1.
FT with Fortune 500 company. Pls send the resume ASAP.