Very Urgent Job Opportunity! Serious and experienced Wood Finishers! Airbus, Boeing,
BBJ, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Hawker
Beechcraft, Embraer, etc. Experience is an Immediate Hire! Only
Serious Candidates Need to Apply! We can set up interviews for you immediately!
Job Title: Wood Finisher
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Under minimal supervision, use a variety of cabinetry finish, techniques and material to perform the preparation, application and polishing of cabinetry wood-surfaced subassemblies for completion of VIP aircraft.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares high quality fabricated cabinetry, devan, ledges etc and other wood-surfaced subassemblies for the finish application.
- Mixes paint and stains as needed to achieve a high quality finish application.
- Applies stains, dyes and paint to finish fabricated cabinetry sub-assemblies.
- Utilize acceptable materials for the paint or dye process which is suitable to the design specification and approved under the Company RSM and other procedures.
- Interpret material specs and engineering drawings to ensure finished product meets the design spec, with a high level of quality and detail.
- Request material needs timely to ensure a continuous work flow.
- Follows all department safety guidelines and ensure proper usage of tools and personal protection equipment.
- Other duties as assigned but not covered herein.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE,
- High School Diploma, or GED. Trade schooling related to cabinetry or other relevant craftsmanship a plus.
- 6 years Cabinetry experience, preferably in the corporate aviation completion environment.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge and expertise with all aspects of the cabinet finish process.
- Knowledge of the RSM and FAA requirements as it relates to the Cabinet Build, Finish or aircraft completions/modifications.
- Working knowledge of computers and related software utilized by Company.
- Working knowledge of lean or other continuous improvement opportunity techniques.
- Ability to communicate in an assertive yet professional, motivating and tactful manner.
Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience relative to the job description. Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!!!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!