Cvent is seeking a VP/Director of Product Marketing to take our Event Management solution to the next level. We are looking for a proven leader who can work with the 35 people on our marketing team, our technology team, and the 70 people in our sales organization to drive sales growth for our event management product.
- Define strategy to grow sales and market share of Cvent’s flagship event management offering.
- Conduct ongoing competitive intelligence and market research on event management solutions
- Work with our campaigns group to develop, refine and maintain targeted marketing campaigns and offers that result in high-quality sales leads. Work with a cross functional team to help define product enhancement and additions.
- Coordinate closely with Sales Development to improve processes to increase sales and marketing efficiency for event management product.
- Collaborate with the creative team in our marketing division to develop landing pages, event websites, emails, collateral, case studies, and content/promotional pieces to increase sales.
- Develop an understanding of the audience and buying stages for our solutions and developing solution-based value propositions
- Creative thinker, team player, straight forward, high integrity, disciplined, detailed, structured, organized, self-directed and excellent communicator
- 7-10 years marketing experience, experience in B2B marketing environment
- Experience marketing SaaS solutions is very desirable
- Experience supporting large sales organizations in a growth environment is preferred
- Strong track record of lead generation and increasing sales opportunities.
- Experience with content marketing Marketing Automation programs, such as Eloqua, Marketo, Silverpop and other enterprise systems like Salesforce.com and Omniture are a plus.
- Experience with managing email marketing software to control targeted communications
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Access)
- Strong technical background preferred
- Experience coding HTML for email deployment a plus. Expertise in design and layout (for web or email) is also preferred
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity
- Education: BA/BS
- Ability to speak or write in multiple languages is a plus
Cvent, Inc.(www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 1,100 talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company’s DNA.