CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 30 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our client has multiple openings for Inside Sales / Telesales (Inbound / Outbound) - Call Center - Bilingual: English / Spanish Required in West Palm Beach, FL.
Earn $16.00 per hour at these full-time, permanent positions. Work 40+ hours per week, Monday - Friday, 12:00 PM (NOON) - 8:30 PM.
- Inbound Support for call center.
- Help callers / customers appreciate the high quality and value of Company and its products to all interested patients and customers residing in company owned territory, Network territories, Managed Care members and Health products and services.
- Handle inbound phone calls in a manner, which meets Client contract standards for service quality; call quality, and production quotas.
- Outbound telemarketing support for ongoing marketing campaigns. Specialist will contact both new prospects and existing customers.
- Have the ability to sell by promoting product and services and attempting to close all calls by booking appointments in facilities when applicable.
- Minimum weekly outbound goal for full-time employees is 60-75 set appointments resulting in a minimum of 12 needs from the patients that come in for an appointment.
- Minimum weekly outbound goal for part-time employees is 30-45 set appointments resulting in a minimum of 7 hearing losses (needs) from the patients that come in for an appointment.
- Maintain a conversion rate of at least 40% on inbound calls.
- Learn sales and customer service techniques within the allotted training period via an automated telemarketing dialer and apply understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Maintain consistency with the call center’s appointment quotas, conversion rates and quality averages.
- Respond accurately and promptly to customers concerns; uses tact, patience and judgment in dealing with callers and their problems, irrespective of the nature of the specific issue or customer’s manner.
- Good organizational skills to follow up with callers/customers when a commitment has been made to complete a call at a later time. This shall be carried out until the request has been completed.
- Deal diplomatically with difficult customers showing respect for them at all times, as is consistent with the practice of structured professional telemarketing. As well as maintaining a high level of motivation through the shift.
- Confirm appointments with patients as directed by Supervisor.
- Distribution, sorting and updating relevant systems with regards to “returned mail”.
- Good work habits, and personal flexibility and confidence to handle complex procedures and a sophisticated product line in a consultative and authoritative manner.
- Learn and use the call flows and other techniques trained.
- Accept and apply constructive criticism as given by supervisory, training and management staff. Participate in team and departmental projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Experience in Customer contact/Telemarketing (particularly in an automated environment) is preferred.
- Healthcare experience is helpful, as is experience working with seniors.
- Sales and Customer service techniques.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally with customers using a satisfactory phone manner, with legible handwriting.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as scripts and company policies and procedures.
- Bilingual: English / Spanish required!
- Computer keyboard familiarity.
- Computer keyboard data entry. Accurately tracking the status outcome of calls made by “dispositioning” each call in the computer system.
- Ability to input data into excel spreadsheet.
- Ability to capture and record specified data generated during phone calls.
- The employee is required to sit for long periods of time.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- CareersUSA - Palm Beach Gardens
- Ph: 561-242-0000
- Fx: 561-242-9494
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org