AccentHealth is a leading point-of-care media company featuring America's largest health education television network, reaching 158 million viewers annually in more than 12,300 physician waiting rooms nationwide. AccentHealth networks feature programming produced by CNN’s Medical Unit and co-hosted by Dr. Sanjay Gupta and Robin Meade, and by healthy living experts from EveryDay Health. AccentHealth has been educating health-conscious consumers in a trusted environment with award-winning, engaging content since 1995. Today, more than 40,000 physicians complement their patient education efforts with AccentHealth. For information about healthy lifestyle and condition-specific television networks visit www.accenthealth.com
AccentHealth is seeking a Practice Advocate for our Tampa headquarters.
The Practice Advocate will call prospective customers (physician offices and health systems) to offer our complimentary healthy lifestyle program. High quality leads are provided.
· Two+ years experience in Inside Sales (outbound business–to–business telesales) or related business-to-business selling experience required
· Understand the consultative selling process and be able to demonstrate it effectively
· Telephone sales skills including qualifying, telephonic presentation skills, and strong interpersonal, rapport-building skills
· Sales Call center experience
· Ability to work in face paced environment
· Ability to overcome objections
· Clear understanding of the sale cycle
· Team spirit and ability to work well with colleagues
· Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Self-starter, goal-driven approach with great follow-through skills
· Knowledge of sales tracking system helpful
· Healthcare experience a plus
· Experience in selling to medical practices a plus
AccentHealth offers a competitive compensation and benefits program, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, 401(k), and more.