Cenduit is recruiting for an Senior Accountant for our RTP office. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and be part of the company’s exciting future!
Cenduit provides interactive response technology (IRT) - driven services for clinical trials around the world. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and clinical supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific. Cenduit’s Software as a Service (SaaS) IRT solutions deliver optimized clinical supply chain management and facilitate precise control over patient randomization and drug administration to enable more efficient, compliant trials. With expert personnel located across the globe, Cenduit’s unprecedented level of support currently covers more than 16,000 sites in more than 100 countries.
This position will prepare monthly consolidated financials and related management reports for Cenduit’s US-based parent company. The position will also assist in improving accounting policies and financial reporting of the organization. In addition, this position will be responsible for establishing and reviewing annual and monthly operating and capital budgets. This position has an active role in developing financial and accounting analysis, including assisting in the preparation of forecasting models, pricing models and financial analysis reports for current and potential business opportunities.
Main Job Responsibilities
• Responsible for preparation of monthly management reporting packages including financial analysis of the results.
• Prepare consolidated financial statements, including various reconciliation and analytic schedules to assist Cenduit’s financial managers to understand its financial results.
• Assist in improving monthly close, consolidation and reporting processes.
• Support the Associate Director of Finance in leading the company’s budget processes by updating budget templates and preparing forecasted financial statements.
• Direct the annual capital budget process by compiling, prioritizing and tracking expenditure requests.
• Assist in decision support process for all significant capital investment, business process changes, proposed business ventures and other critical business decisions, with various financial analysis tools including NPV, IRR, etc.
• Assist in developing internal accounting controls.