Angarai is one of the fastest growing small businesses in Prince George’s County Maryland. We are a professional management consulting firm specializing in technology products and solutions. Our solution sets include engagement management activities such as Project, Program, Portfolio, Change and Risk Management, with an emphasis on Business Transformation.
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team in our Greenbelt, MD office. As the Recruiter you will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success for new and existing business throughout the organization.
· Review, source, interview applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
· Review RFP, RFQ, RFI to prepare qualifications and positions descriptions for proposals.
· Be able to multi-task various open requisitions at any given time.
· Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system.
· Have experience with posting position descriptions to applicant tracking systems, job boards, etc.
· Be able to negotiate salary successfully with candidates and create offer letters.
· Must be able to work effectively with hiring managers.
· Be able to build relationships with candidates and create pipelines.
· Be able to network through industry contacts, association memberships, etc.
· Have excellent interpersonal, presentation, and oral/written communications skills.
· Produce the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Have excellent team-building and networking skills.
· Be able to communicate effectively at the highest levels.
· Must be able to meet deadlines.
· Perform background checks.
· BA/BS required.
· Must have 3 + years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
· Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience of Corporate and Business Development recruiting.
· Must have applicant tracking system knowledge and experience.
· Must understand OFCCP guidelines.