Looking for an exciting career opportunity with an internationally recognized brand? We are looking for driven, professional individuals for Customer Relations positions. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
The positions involve providing world-class service to Financial Services customers as well as promoting brand loyalty through sales initiatives. Customer Relations Associates handle calls from customers regarding the performance, production, and/or maintenance of the vehicles. The position serves as the liaison between the customer, dealership, and manufacturer. The associate is responsible for coordinating the resolution of the issue and coordinating with various departments and dealers.
The position is located in Hilliard near Tuttle Crossing Mall. This position would be full time and with a rotating schedule. The Customer Relations department's hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9am-9pm.
This is an excellent career opportunity for those who are looking to be challenged and are seeking long term growth with a successful organization! Ideal applicants have their Bachelor's Degree as well as some form of customer service experience (this can include retail, restaurant, call center, sales, and/or banking experiences). Recent college graduates encouraged to apply!
- Some college education, Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs