This position requires an energetic and resourceful professional to meet our time critical commitments to ship customer products and systems and receive customer and company material and supplies to support production. This person will facilitate stockroom activities for Customer Materials, to include, inventory counts, job allocation and administration. This person will be expected to understand import/export documentation and packaging requirements. He or she will also be expected to operate the electronic shipping systems used by certain carriers.
· Ship and receive all goods through Epicor and supplemental systems, as required on a daily basis.
· Review, maintain and ensure all shipping documentation is correct and delivered to appropriate departments.
· Ensure all receiving documentation is correct and accompanies all packages to stockroom or individuals who ordered the material.
· Supply interdepartmental communication for receipts and shipments daily.
· Maintain an organized area.
· Receive Customer Materials into secure area in accordance with GMP guidelines.
· Administer and issue Customer Materials to Production jobs.
· Perform routine cycle counts on Customer Supplied Materials.
· Work with production quality personnel to ensure that customer product is packaged for shipment per their specifications with all required documentation.
· Coordinate resource needs on heavy shipping days with the operations dept.
· Facilitate receipt and distribution of vaporous materials in accordance with procedures
· Cross train and backup stockroom staff off shift
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a shipper/receiver role.
· Experience with export regulations.
· Understanding of Production job application and management.
· Prior work experience within an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Material Requirements Planning (MRP) environment required.
· DOT Hazardous Materials Certification, CFR 49 parts 100-185
· Epicor ERP experience a definite plus
· Able to work split shift 10am-7pm to accommodate late daily shipments
Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, attention to detail, handling heavy loads, physically demanding.
Resonetics is the leader in laser micromachining polymers for life sciences. For 25+ years, we’ve solved challenges to manufacture sub-millimeter features. We laser material up to 1mm thick and create features down to 2µm in diameter. The Lightspeed ADL™ is equipped with nine dedicated laser workstations for process development and prototyping. Resonetics offers the world’s largest capacity for laser micromachining polymers in ultra-violet wavelengths. Our 64,000 sq. ft. site has a 6,000 sq. ft. Class 8 cleanroom and more than 50 laser workstations. With systems engineering and integration, we design and build purpose-built workstations to address specific customer needs cost-effectively.
Resonetics offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Resonetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.