Get new similar jobs by email for
Financial Advisor - Insurance-...
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
• A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
• A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
• Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
• Compete with our elite and score trips to awesome places like Hawaii, Beijing and Münich, Germany
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha advisor is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes partnering with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is the key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We’re in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re looking for People with:
• An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you into a mentor and ambassador for our company
• Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively
• Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you
For more than a century, Mutual of Omaha has been committed to helping our customers through life's transitions by providing an array of insurance, financial and banking products.
We are a financially strong, family-oriented company based in the heart of America, with solid, unflinching values. Your peace of mind is our priority. When it comes to building and protecting your financial future, you deserve to work with a name you can trust.
We are in the second century of doing business, and our history demonstrates our continued growth and success as a company that customers can depend on.
Our company was founded on a simple principle: help people in time of need. We put that principle into action not only through our products and services, but also through our charitable giving and involvement in the community. Our employees frequently donate their time, skills and expertise to a wide variety of nonprofit organizations.
The Mutual of Omaha Foundation
The Mutual of Omaha Foundation believes the best way to accomplish its mission to break the cycle of poverty is by investing in programs and organizations that demonstrate impact with specific outcomes. In 2015, Mutual of Omaha Foundation invested more than $4.2 million in the Omaha community.
From USA Swimming to IndyCar racing to professional golf, Mutual of Omaha’s sponsorships embody the company’s values of excellence, accountability and teamwork.
We’re proud of the exemplary athletes who represent Mutual of Omaha and share our commitment to hard work, focus and superior performance.
If you feel this career may be right for you, or you would like to speak with a recruiter, please apply!