Live IT Up at Ciber
At Ciber, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber is seeking a Technical Business Analyst (Product) in Southfield, MI.
- Collect and document business requirements using: interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to understand processes, analyze information needs and define functional requirements.
- Serve as the conduit between the business unit and the software development team.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and able to meet project deliverable deadlines.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and/or under direction of project/program managers.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Deep understanding of technology and business process and how the two are dependent upon one another for solution delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Experience defining data integrations in data mapping requirements, API specifications, and data flow diagrams.
- Familiarity with writing SQL queries in order to document detailed requirements for reports and integration.
- Experience in modern distributed technologies, XML, JSON message formats.
- Experience in reporting.
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Possess a good understanding of enterprise business technology tools and implementation experience with one or more of the following: CRM, ERP, custom-built business applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst developing business requirements, process flows, and program charters and/or statements of work
- Experience creating Use Case Diagrams.
- Experience gathering and writing technical requirements
- Ability to quickly assess complex issues, bring focus to ambiguous situations and drive teams
- Ability to multi-task effectively and successfully manage several projects at the same time
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work with and interact with other departments throughout the organization
- Experience running client meetings, documenting requirements and data analysis
- Experience is in Auto Finance Industry is a plus
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Talent Services bring clients a range of staffing solutions, from a single contractor to a team of experts to help achieve their key business goals on target and within budget. Our talent sourcing model uncovers the right IT talent and aligns critical skills with client technology, culture, and expectations.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with approximately 5,500 employees in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.