Entry Level Corporate Finance/Business Operations
Business Operations Specialist
Corporate Office Management
An Operations Specialist provides support to both internal and external clients. Each position is designed to teach the Operations Specialist a specific area of Insight Global as well as build a strong understanding of the company’s operations. The role will include both working within our company CRM system as well as building strong communication skills through daily interactions with the sales organization as well as the customers we work with. The position is an entry- level role and will enable the employee to gain transferable skills that will help promoted him/her into their next role. The typical promotion period into a new role is 6-12 months. Since Insight Global is a company that promotes from within, all of our supervisors and managers come from entry level backgrounds within the organization. Opportunities for advancement include promotions to senior level roles, team leads, Supervisors, managers, and director level positions.
Specialty areas include:
- Accounts Receivables- Each BOS is responsible for a portfolio of business totaling approximately $10M. In this role you will build relationships with customers to ensure timely paymentsand corporate cash collections goals are met. In this role you will work directly with our customers as well as the IG Account Managers and Sales Leadership.
- Invoicing and Reporting- Each BOS is responsible for invoicing and preparing reports for a group of customers. Depending on the volume of business within each customer, the number of those assigned could range from 1-250. In this role you will provide customer service support and work directly with the hiring managers and finance departmentsfrom the customers you are assigned. You will also work closely with the Account Managers and other corporate departments within Insight Global.
- Payroll- Each BOS is assigned a group of sales offices and is responsible for processing all new hire paperwork and ensuring all contractors are paid correctly. In this role, you will work closely with the recruiters and Account Managers from the sales offices, will spend time in the CRM system, and will learn and work with our payroll processing system.
- Compliance - In this role, a BOS will be assigned a group of up to 20 customers to become a subject matter expect on requirements related to on-boarding. For any new hire, the BOS will have to confirm all required procedures have been followed and provide approval. In this role, you will work closely with the recruiters and Account Managers from the sales offices.
- Timesheet Audit and Verification- Each BOS is assigned a group of sales offices and is responsible for ensuring all reported hours have the correct approvals in place for each contractor to be paid and for revenue to be recognized. In this role, you will work closely with the recruiters and Account Managers from the sales offices and will spend time in both the CRM system as well as on conference calls.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business related fields such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Communications, Economics or Business Administration.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Last Updated By:
About Insight Global
Is this opportunity not the right fit for you?? Search through hundreds of open IT jobs nationwide on the Insight Global Career Site –CLICK HERE
Insight Global Overview
Insight Global is a national staffing and services company that specializes in sourcing information technology, accounting, finance, and engineering professionals and delivering service-based solutions to Fortune 1000 clients. Insight Global completes more than 33,000 placements annually in short-term, long-term, contract-to-hire, and direct placement positions through our network of more than 40 regional offices across the U.S. and Canada. The company has been ranked one of the fastest growing staffing firms for over a decade and named the 3rd largest IT staffing firm in America by Staffing Industry Analysts. The company offers unmatched customer service by developing an in-depth understanding of client needs, providing qualified professionals, and tailoring managed services solutions for large projects.
Insight Global Job Opportunities
Insight Global is actively placing professionals in job opportunities throughout the country. Job opportunities include those in data analysis, systems engineering, security, research coordination, software development, and more. Insight Global also seeks recruitment professionals who can help find and bring in the most talented individuals to continue placing these people in jobs that will fit their skills and personalities. In the future, Insight Global plans to expand to nearly 100 offices in North America.
Insight Global Work Culture
The work atmosphere at Insight Global is fast-paced and exciting. The growth strategy also includes expansion into the international market, which would mean more jobs available around the globe. Every recruiter receives extensive training and education to help evaluate the needs of potential new hires, making sure that both the employer and employee are satisfied with the outcome. Insight Global staff also follows up with placed employees to make sure they are happy in their roles, keeping that communication open for the future.