Established, Entrepreneurial, Empowered…Explore the Opportunities!
NCH is established, yet growing, and we need to attract top talent to support our overall business strategy. We are seeking a QC/QA Technician to join the North American Chemical group (NAC) in our Mohawk Labs manufacturing facility. As part of the NAC team, this position is responsible for ensuring that our products meet our rigorous quality standards products before they are shipped out to our valued customers. If you are looking for an opportunity to directly impact a business then join Mohawk Labs as our new QC/QA Technician where our future begins with you!
Tests and inspects products at various stages of production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following responsibilities:
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities or chemical characteristics
- Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Reviews and tests incoming raw materials and outside purchased finished goods.
- Minimum associate's Degree in Chemistry or science related degree
- 0 to 2 years of previous lab experience
- Excellent Communication skills
NCH Corporation offers a full suite of benefits, employee development and recognition programs, and a convenient location with a fitness facility and restaurant located within our campus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Segment: Chemical Research, Technician, Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Technology, Manufacturing