In the role of Software Technical Lead - .NET (ASP.NET, MVC3+), you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements gathering, Architecture, Design, and development. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
• Passionate about software development
• Deep understanding and extensive experience in Object-oriented design and development
• Highly skilled on working with Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework latest versions
• Solid hands on expertise on MVC3 (MVC4+ is preferable) Architecture
• Efficiently writing high quality C# and ASP.NET code
• Experience in application architecture and design using DotNet customized frameworks with strong understanding of coding at Architectural level
• At least Beginner level knowledge on Bootstrap templates, HTML5 and CSS3
• Solid understanding of database concepts (Complex Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, High transactions, Entity Framework integration), and hands on working knowledge on any of the databases such as SQL Server, Oracle etc.
• Proficient with tools such as Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, MS VSS, and JIRA
• Excellent skills in performance optimization, Server load balancing, IIS, etc.
• Very good working knowledge of Packaging, Deployment, UAT, multiple environments from Dev to Production
• Able to understand and work with testing and IT Infrastructure teams
• Able to work independently and collaborate with peers across various technical and non-technical teams
• Ability to successfully work in global software development environments
• Problem analysis, troubleshooting, resolution and closure of critical issues in a timely manner
• Good to have experience in Production support – Incident management, Defect Tracking etc.
• Proven ability to adapt message to the technical and non-technical audience
• Ability to apply technology, new features, functionality and concepts in solving problems and implementing solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in Agile software development methodology
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required from an accredited institution.
At least 10 years of software development experience with expertise in ASP.NET, C#, Web services, MVC3+, and APIs
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
410 Feheley Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406
Direct Line: 484.238.1949