Get new similar jobs by email for
Pragram Manager - IT Transform...
Location: Vancouver, BC
UST Global seeks a seasoned IT Program Manager with experience in managing large transformation and modernization programs. Joining the team and working onsite within this key client, the Program Manager will take responsibility for all project related activities for this large transformation program ensuring successful completion.
UST Global is a digital consulting company that provides Advanced Computing and Digital Innovation Services to large private and public enterprises around the world. We are transforming lives through innovative technology solutions. We deliver real-world solutions that enable our clients to transform their businesses and the lives of their customers. Headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, UST Global uses a client-centric Global Engagement Model that combines local, senior, on-site resources with the cost, scale, and quality advantages of off-shore operations. www.ust-global.com
• Take responsibility for all project related activities
• Understand the business needs and requirements of the projects ensuring project planning, scheduling and requirement clarification is undertaken
• Manage allocation, utilization cost, time schedules and standards with well-defined milestones
• Monitor overall health, and report progress quantitatively against metrics
• Identify the backup(s) for the key resources in the project from function as well as management point of view
• Review and conduct regular team meetings with key resources in the project and ensures that progress of the project is per schedule
• Ensure quality and other established standards and deliverables are as per the project schedule
Key Skills and Experience:
• Strong background/experience in IT Program Management
• Experience managing large transformation and modernization programs is a must
• Demonstrable experience of managing various sized Mergers and Acquisition programs required
• Strong knowledge of project management methodologies
• Experience in delivering projects / programs successfully without cost/effort overrun under different SDLC/engagement levels
• Knowledge of Change Control and Change Management
• Strong verbal and written communications
• Industry experience in Retail would be beneficial
If you feel you have the required skills and experience and would like to hear more information regarding this future opportunity, please do apply.
In every business engagement, we seek the opportunity to build long-lasting, strategic relationships.
UST GlobalÂ® is a leading provider of end-to-end IT services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. We use a client-centric Global Engagement Model that combines local, senior, on-site resources with the cost, scale, and quality advantages of off-shore operations.
This client-centric focus forms the basis for how we, as a company, operate and serve our clients. Commitment to long-term client success empowers every associate to provide value and flexibility beyond the contract.
The industry-leading expertise found within our Centers of Excellence (CoEs) plays a key role in our success with clients. The CoEs deliver pragmatic IT solutions that allow clients to consistently achieve their most critical business objectives. Our Partner Program complements the Centers of Excellence. The program aims to develop strategic relationships with best-of-breed organizations to provide UST Global developers with advance access to new technology and educational resources.
We adopt Six Sigma practices for developing our client-facing processes. Our centers in India are ISO 27001 certified and we were assessed PCMM level 5 in 2004. These certifications and practices provide a qualified foundation for all UST Global service offerings and enable our clients to benefit internally.
UST Global Â®
20 Enterprise, 4th Floor
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Tel: +1 (949) 716-8757