Get new similar jobs by email for
Concierge - Susquehanna
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Concierge is responsible for greeting and assisting all guests, visitors, and staff that enters the lobby and ensuring that the area they are in is clean, orderly, and welcoming to all guests, visitors, and staff.
• Responsible for maintaining a friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
• Responsible for ensuring that each customer feels informed, understood, and special through genuine and positive communication.
• Responsible for contributing ideas and feedback to the department and for being able to be depended upon to meet commitments.
• Responsible for assisting guests and visitors with checking bus times, calling cabs, and helping them get to their vehicle.
• Responsible for identifying and addressing customer needs as they arise.
• Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and order of the lobby including wheelchairs.
• Responsible for coordinating the transportation of residents or visitors with taxi service, STEP van or bus.
• Responsible for assisting guests with directions and way finding.
• Responsible for offer purchases of gifts or flowers and for coordinating delivery. Ensures that retail items are displayed, stocked and rotated properly.
• Responsible for coordinating guest trays and booking of rooms for patient/resident and family’s special events.
• Responsible for coordinating the distribution and ordering of the residents’ newspapers.
• Responsible for securing documents for pickup by funeral director or others.
• Responsible for assisting transporters with the transportation of patients to their vehicle(s).
• Responsible for assisting with the setup (placement of signs, parking of vehicles, etc.)