Registered Nurse Supervisor!
Saber Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurse Supervisor!
What Saber Healthcare has to offer - YOU - the employee:
- Competitive pay rates
- Team player attitudes
- Family oriented building
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Supportive staff and management teams
- Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
- Ever changing and growing organization
- Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
- Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
As an RN Supervisor for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a clinically sound person, we want someone who fits into our desired culture as well:
- Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
- Provide emotional support for patients and families – they chose Saber to care for their loved ones - we are now a vital part of their support system
- Be dependable – our residents need to know they have a staff they can rely on
- Assist the Director of Nursing Services in directing the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Participate in developing, maintaining, and updating written policies and procedures
- Ensure that all nursing service personnel comply with the procedures set forth in the Nursing Service Procedures Manual
- Periodically review the resident’s written discharge plan
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
- Ensure that a sufficient number of licensed practical and/or registered nurses are available for your tour of duty to ensure that quality care is maintained
- Ensure that a sufficient number of certified nursing assistants are available for your tour of duty to ensure that routine nursing care is provided to meet the daily nursing care needs of each resident
- Make daily rounds of the nursing service department to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have, a minimum, one (1) year of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought "this sounds like the place for me!" please send us your resume for consideration!