About the Opportunity:
The Information Systems department at Von Maur plays an integral part in growth; reacting to and supporting the changing needs of the business. Exciting projects lie ahead as we identify ways to leverage technology to enhance our business model. We look for individuals who enjoy working in a team environment that recognizes dedication and innovation. We're proud of the Von Maur Information Systems team who recently received the FUSION award by RIS News, a national news organization dedicated to retail information systems. This award recognized Von Maur for fusing technology with business strategy in a project that involved the KIVA robotic order fulfillment system.
We invite you to explore opportunities to be a part of this growing team!
About the Position:
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the full Software Development Life Cycle. Including meeting with users, obtaining requirements, designing systems, coding, source control, creating and executing test plans, deployment and quality assurance.
- Actively work with business users to maintain and update tools, programs, and code to maximize website efficiency and enhance functionality.
- Maintains all existing computer programs, locates errors in programs, redesigns and recodes programs accordingly, and tests revised programs.
Experience You Need:
- Bachelor's or technical degree in Computer Science (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
About the Benefits:
Von Maur has a commitment to review, update and enhance our benefit package by listening to the requests of our employees. The benefits we offer will have a positive impact on the health, happiness and future of you and your family.
The following outline provides an overview of the current benefits offered to eligible employees.
For your health...
- Health insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts
For your happiness...
- Vacation pay
- Competitive wages
- Merchandise discount
- Friendly environment
For your future...
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Company paid death benefit
- Employee Credit Union
- Training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
VON MAUR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.