About the Job
Title- Accessibility PM
Location – Redmond, WA
Duration – 12 – 18 months
· Manage Accessibility scorecard: Consolidate status, follow-up with teams, get clarity on issues/exceptions
· Manage activities across teams to meet commitments: Coordinate accessibility testing with vendors, help track bugs as needed, facilitate meetings with teams/vendor testers.
· Manage champ community activities: Weekly champ meeting, usability studies
· Process for sustainability: Work with Accessibility PM Lead and champs to identify process to sustain commitments going forward.
· Tools Automation: Work with tools PM to identify plans for pre and post production feature scanning to identify accessibility issues.
· Consulting with teams: Work with champs to answer accessibility questions for their feature and/or direct to appropriate SME
Documentation: Work with Lead Accessibility PM to document learnings, guidance and potential training/brownbags.
· Strong project management experience
· Experience working across diverse engineering teams
· Experience with online accessibility (ideal) and inclusive design (bonus)
· Organizational skills
· Strong communication skills