About the Job
Responsible for making daily deliveries to schools within assigned routes in the Southern California area. Daily stops range from 20+ stops per day. 2 years minimum driving experience behind the wheel of a commercial box truck. Clean DMV required. M-F position, 4-10 hour schedule. Vacation, sick, medical and 401K benefits. Paid holidays.
* Pre trip truck inspection.
* Completing daily delivery schedules.
* Completing daily drivers logs and delivery paperwork.
* Maintaining delivery vehicle, completing periodic vehicle maintenance inspections.
* Able to communicate delivery or vehicle information positively with management.
* GREAT customer service skills.
* Attend monthly driver meetings.
We have been in the school supply business for 40 years and have multiple positions open. We are looking for responsible, positive, friendly, self managed individuals to join our team.