About the Job
Management Recruiters International Inc. (MRINetwork) is the world's largest executive search and recruitment organization with a global network of offices and recruiting professionals. Founded in 1966 and consisting of five offices across New England, The Boston Group is one of MRI’s oldest, largest, and most highly acclaimed members.
Our client is an established, successful, and growing technology innovator. They have retained us to help them find a Solutions Engineer to document client requirements, maintain project documentation, install, and configure an Enterprise Process Management (EPM) platform solution that help customers retool business processes, automate people centric work, and improve workforce productivity.
· Assists with identification and documentation of business and technical needs and objectives.
· Assists with maintaining specifications, configuration documentation and other project documentation.
· Installs and configures the EPM platform software.
· Creates user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
· Assists with training on the administration and use of the solution.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or applicable discipline
· Prior work experience and/or prior experience in business processes and business process management technology
· Worked with EPM/ERP/ EMR/LIS/SAP enabled transformation experience preferred
· Knowledge of the software sales business cycle a plus
Keywords: Solutions Engineer, EPM, Enterprise Process Management
Interviews this week! Qualified candidates send a MS Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org