About the Job
Pantheon is looking for an experienced and results driven IT Recruiter for our offices in Houston, TX. Candidate must have over 3 years of successful high volume IT technical recruiting background.
This position will support Pantheon’s Staff Augmentation team supporting customers in the Houston area. The ideal candidate must be able to technically evaluate/interview candidates. Candidates with experience recruiting for the Technical / Energy / Oil and Gas / Financial / Banking industry would be preferred.
The main responsibility of the IT Recruiter is to perform recruitment functions including candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and reference checking, and extending of job offers to qualified IT professionals.
· Through a high volume of outbound calls source and identify qualified top IT talent in the marketplace
· Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Conduct phone screens and in person interviews to ensure qualifications meet requirements
· Administer skills testing, reference checks, employee verifications and background investigations
· Maintain a proactive bench of employees for upcoming contracts through a high volume of outbound phone calls and meetings
· Utilize resources to attract qualified professionals available for opportunities
· Generate qualified leads from inhouse and other sources
· Generate referrals for other qualified IT Talent
· Attend networking events and be active in community
· Create and place recruitment advertising in channels including the internet, newspapers, employee communications and professional publications
· Build and maintain professional relationships with workforce
· Present opportunities to qualified employees and negotiate contract terms
· Maintain and distributes recruitment data
· May conduct new-hire orientations, as needed
· Perform research on market and pricing
· Demonstrate a passion for the staffing business and the desire to learn the business of our clients
· 3+ years’ experience in a recruiter role
· We encourage top-notch entry level candidates to apply
· Bachelor’s degree or related/equivalent work experience
· Relentless drive for success and a tolerance for rejection
· Strong business acumen, professionalism and personal integrity
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
· Ability to excel in a competitive environment
· Excellent communication and active listening skills
· Ability to gain the respect of the team and of clients
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Be able to generate referrals and follow up with them
· Be able to manage time wisely and plan ahead for the day
· Experience tracking daily activity