About the Job
My client is a non-profit and mission driven healthcare organization that is rapidly growing and is extremely successful. Providing healthcare and social support to people with complex medical needs, my clients take care of patients on Medicaid or Medicaid and Medicare. Their goal is to improve health outcomes for those who need it the most.
· We are seeking experienced nurses who will provide clinical case management to patients while they are in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities or long term facilities.
· Working with other members of the health care team, the Care Manager will be responsible for determining level of care to coordinate discharge planning.
· The Transition Nurse must be extremely organized with excellent communication skills.
· The Transition Nurse must be able to multi task and work throughout the organization to support their patients in hospitals, long term care facilities or skilled nursing facilities.
· The Transition Nurse will be an RN with a MA license, have 3+ years experience in discharge planning and Case Management experience.
· Geriatric experience preferred.
For more information, please send your resume in confidence to Audrey Brava (508) 366-9900 x103 email@example.com
Key words: case manager, care manager, med surge, clinical, homecare, Medicaid, Medicare, health plan, UR, utilization review, long term care, hospital, geriatrics