About the Job
Position: Executive Assistant Dept: Executive
FLSA: Non-exempt 12.15.15Rev 1-24-17
Reports to: President & CEO
EEOC: Clerical/Administrative Class Code 05
Job Description Summary
Provides administrative support to the executive team within the scope of their job responsibilities. Oversees and manages day to day front office activity and is backup to human resources. Complete projects and reports in a timely manner, works well with all department managers and staff. Requires professionalism and utmost confidentiality work ethic due to private company information.
- Make travel arrangements including hotel, flights, and rental cars, maintains proper and accurate protocol for the President.
- Maintains records for Individual tax preparation for CPA of President.
- Plans and assists in company sponsored events on behalf of President
- Coordinates all activities such as meetings, trips, luncheons/dinners and supports the schedule of the President.
- Backup for human resources in assistance to weekly payroll only when required, audits the weekly payroll prior to transmission on a weekly basis.
- Plan administrator for 401k Retirement plan, prepares and submits weeklytransmission of contributions as required by plan documents.
- Reviews and verifies account payables, including invoices for services rendered, review of sales projection and update all credit card logs for executive management.
- Apply for business license and permits as necessary as well as oversee renewals and reviews all expiration dates pending.
- Reviews all correspondences and mail distribution for PRC composites.
- Manages security codes with alarm system as well as distributes to new managers access codes.
- Monitor and supply kitchen and conference room with refreshment and coffee for meetings.
- Prepares reporting as needed on weekly, monthly basis to Sr. Management
- Prepares all expense reports for submission to A/P
- Balances petty cash and supplies postage stamps as necessary.
- Oversee office temporary personnel as needed, (custodian and/or admin.)
- Maintains office equipment upkeep such as copier, schedules repairs and supplies as necessary.
Education and Experience: High school diploma; Some college course work preferred but not required including previous executive and/or administrative position held which had reporting required to executive level with min. of 3 years’ exp; accounting skills in A/P or A/R a plus.
Skills/Qualifications: Administrative writing skills, reporting skills, supply management, scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time management, Presentation skills, Equipment maintenance, Travel logistics, verbal communication, professional etiquette.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit in sedentary position, walk upstairs and lift up to 25 lbs.