About the Job
Our client is recognized as the global leader in terms of size, capabilities and market dominance in a specialized niche of the paper converting industry.
They have asked us to identify an experienced and aggressive production/manufacturing shift supervisors for their metro Boston/Providence facility. Are you ready to grow your career? If you are a high energy rising star, a true problem solver with an analytical approach to maximizing quality and efficiency with superior motivating, coaching and people skills, we’d like to talk with you. Looking for both 2nd and 3rd shift supervisors.
- Optimize performance and set high standards for the safe and efficient operation of a 24/7 manufacturing facility
- Identify and lead projects for increasing efficiency and minimizing waste
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Talent acquisition, training and development, performance management and problem resolution
- Demonstrable record of achievement and increasing responsibilities plus 5+ years supervisory experience
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Engineering Technology or equivalent; proficiency in Microsoft Office and production/ timekeeping software
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Recent hands on leadership experience managing people in a production environment
- Ability to quickly assess problems and drive culture change
- Experience implementing lean principles in manufacturing
Key words: Production supervisor, consumer packaging, 5S, quality, continuous improvement, troubleshooting
Qualified candidates only submit an MS Word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Only candidates with the background our client is looking for will be contacted.