About the Job
· Our client is a leading New England-based construction and energy engineering services (commissioning, retro-commissioning, M&V, energy monitoring and data analytics, energy project feasibility studies) company with an outstanding 10+ year track record serving clients nationwide.
· Thanks to recent company growth and expansion they have retained MRI-Boston to help them hire an experienced Senior Design Engineer.
· Team-spirited and fast-paced entrepreneurial culture.
· Prepare and stamp design drawings for HVAC and mechanical systems upgrade projects.
· Review drawings from outside resources, perform site inspections as-needed.
· Assist with commissioning and retro-commissioning projects, as needed.
· Build, lead, and develop a top-caliber design team.
· Assist business development efforts.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Professional Engineer license.
- CEM certification preferred.
- Eight+ years of relevant engineering experience.
- Three+ years of successful management experience.
- Healthcare and Life Sciences facility experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to mentor and motivate team members.
- Ability to overnight travel approximately 30%.
- Experience in commissioning and/or retro-commissioning.
- Ability to meet multiple strict deadlines (strong multi-tasking ability).
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong desire to build a highly effective team.
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary, commission, and comprehensive benefits.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume as MS Word attachments to Dawn Carberry at dcarberry @mri-boston.com or contact me at (413) 441-6274.