About the Job
ERC, Inc. at the Air Force Research Laboratory at Edwards AFB, California is looking for a Ph.D. or M.S. level chemist or chemical engineer for the development of a new production process for energetic materials. Familiarity with organic and inorganic synthesis, excellent knowledge of microfluidic technology, proficiency in modern analytical methods (NMR, HPLC, MS) as well as good communication skills are essential for this position.
Experience in handling energetic materials, applying DoE for the improvement of production processes and experience in the field of HEDM is desired but not required.
- US Citizenship
- M.S./Ph.D. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of microfluidic technology; for example microreactor design, microfluidic process design, in-flow analytical tools
- Familiar with the synthesis of organic and/or inorganic chemicals
- Proficient at modern analytical methods like NMR, HPLC, MS etc.
- Must be able to pass a background check
*please included publications list with resume
Click Here To Apply