About the Job
This individual will be responsible for the effective washing, detailing, and prepping of equipment for delivery of machinery and components at high levels of quality. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner.
Specific Duties Include:
- Support the service department.
- Clean and detail company and customer equipment.
- Document appropriate information on completed work order.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Customer service skills
- Oral and written communication skills
EOE/M/F/Disabled/VeteranFounded in 1968, RDO Equipment Co. sells and supports agriculture, construction, environmental, positioning, surveying, and irrigation equipment from manufacturers including John Deere, Vermeer, and Topcon. With more than 75 locations across the United States, including partnerships in Russia, Ukraine, and Australia, RDO Equipment Co. is a total solutions provider. Learn more at www.rdoequipment.com