About the Job
Management Recruiters has 5 offices as part of The Boston Group. We are one of the largest, oldest, and most successful franchises within the MRINetwork, which is the largest executive search and recruitment firm in the world.
My Client is a small but growing innovative nanotechnology company developing point-of-care diagnostics to address a broad range of diseases. As part of their expansion program, they have identified the need to add a Sr. Manufacturing Director to drive efficiency in a wide range of its production operations
· Develop manufacturing resource strategies, allocate budgets and tools to support product platforms.
· Develop and expand the manufacturing team
· Establish and approve manufacturing operational objectives and assignments, in accordance with ISO and GXP standards.
· Communicate manufacturing issues to executive management, users and staff
· BS/BA degree, MS preferred in Biomedical or Chemical Engineering
· 10+ years experience in the development of devices and biologics
· Strong background in manufacturing process and product development
Working knowledge of GLP/GMP systems
· Experience with medical and DOD product applications
· Experience in validating aseptic processes
· Ability to troubleshoot, solve difficult problems and develop process improvements
· Track record in managing both small teams and rapidly growing teams.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
· Strong project management and personnel management skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Keywords: BS/MS Biomedical, Chemical Engineering, GLP, GMP, manufacturing process and product development, medical and DOD applications, devices, biologics, aseptics
Qualified candidates send a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org