About the Job
Management Recruiters has 5 offices as part of The Boston Group. We are one of the largest, oldest, and most successful franchises within the MRINetwork, which is the largest executive search and recruitment firm in the world.
My client is a relatively young industrial manufacturing company experiencing steady growth in their sector. In 5 years they grew from 100 employees to 250 and are now at $42mm revenue with anticipated growth to $50mm next year (2018). They are known for their quick job quoting and fast turn around on machined and fabricated projects.
The Vice President of Sales position reports to the CFO and responsibilities include establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. Works directly with executive team to develop sales strategies and execute of company objectives. You should have a documented career path of success in large sales since this position will require generating partnerships with large firms to land multi million dollar project sales.
· Recruits, builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
· Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
· Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
· Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
· Implements approved distribution strategies
· Manages multiple channel selling strategies
· Creates and modifies Sales Playbook for entire sales team as needed.
· Creates and manages Strategic Partnerships through the US.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· BS in business administration, sales and marketing or related field (MBA preferred)
· 5+ years of VP of Sales or related experience
· Experience in manufacturing, or has a technical capacity
· Problem Solving/Analysis, strategic thinking, customer focused, superior communication skills
Qualified candidates send a Microsoft WORD (not PDF) version of your resume to
Marlys at email@example.com