About the Job
About DaVita Rx
DaVita Rx was created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics. Today DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. and serves more than 14,000 patients in 30+ states. Utilizing three high capacity pharmacy operations, we deliver on our promise of the highest levels of quality care and are committed to improving the lives of our patients.
DaVita Rx is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity in the context of a successful Fortune 500 company (DaVita Inc. Ticker: DVA). The business has grown from inception to $100 million in annual revenue in just over three years. The potential for further growth is very substantial, projected at greater than 100% over the next 12 months.
DaVita RX is currently recruiting for Certified Pharmacy Technicians (CphT) ' s for various positions within the pharmacy. Current position openings include:
- Patient Outreach
- Tech Translation
- Prior Authorization
- Supervisor - Enrollment and Script Acquisition
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.