About the Job
We are currently looking for someone with the training and experience to be our
Our HR Generalist will work with all levels of managements to ensure that the company’s safety program is in compliance with all state and federal safety standards and will oversee all safety training and documentation of training our employees.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
· Provide employees and managers with first line communications on daily issues/questions on various HR policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
· Administer HR processes (new hire, employee change transactions, termination’s).
· Assist with employee relation issues.
· Conduct New Employee Orientation, on boarding and benefit enrollment to employees.
· Travels to remote branch locations as necessary.
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
REQUIREMENTS (include but not limited to):
· 1-2 years HR Generalist experience required.
· Must be Bilingual (English and Spanish Preferred)!
· Knowledge and understanding of Cal OSHA and federal safety standards.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral (English and Spanish). Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
· Openness with high standards of professionalism.
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Positive and can do attitude with a desire to work in a team environment.
· Organized, works efficiently and self motivated.
· Great attitude with high-energy personality.
We offer a full benefit package and your compensation will be based on our qualifications.
So if you or someone you know would fit this open position we are looking forward to receiving your resume!